Some things never go out of style, like tortoise print and a fresh pair of Chucks. Now you can have both. These classic low-tops feature hits of tortoise shell print for an effortlessly trendy look. Dress 'em up, dress 'em down—you'll draw attention either way.
- Low-top shoe with 12oz cotton canvas upper
- OrthoLite cushioning for all-day comfort
- Tortoise shell hits for timeless style
- Tortoise printed eyelets for an added pop
- Clear rubber tongue label and license plate
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.