Scaled back in size for little feet, the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hoop and Loop sneaker is fashionably functional. Helpful features like a heel loop and a hook and loop closure encourage your little one’s independence.
- Canvas upper is lightweight and durable.
- The timeless silhouette you know and love.
- Hook-and-loop closures for easy on and off
- Elasticized tongue delivers a snug fit.
- Standard woven tongue logo.
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.